Thanks for your interest in WorldRider Productions!
We publish an exciting and exclusive catalog of inspiring and interesting books. We are focused on nonfiction including travel, cookbooks, inspirational and motivational self-help, business, memoir, history and some historical nonfiction. We plan to expand to literary fiction in the near future.
We tend to look for the new and unusual — titles that don’t fit into traditional categories. We do accept unsolicited manuscripts and we do review all proposals. However, given the number of proposals we receive, we cannot personally respond to unsolicited proposals unless we are interested in pursuing the project.
WorldRider accepts submissions by mail or e-mail. For environmental reasons, we prefer submissions via our website or email. (See below for details on where to send). We are not able to personally respond to unsolicited submissions unless we’re interested in publishing. Please allow three to six months for our team to review a proposal. Given the number of proposals we receive, we are cannot return any materials submitted. Please do not include originals of anything else of value. Because we cannot return materials submitted, please do not include a self addressed, stamped envelope.
What to Include in Your Proposal
- Include a one-page cover letter giving a brief description and synopis of your project, and tell us why you think WorldRider Productions should publish it, what’s included in your package, and your contact information.
- If your proposal is a simultaneous submission, please inform us of this fact in your cover letter.
- Include an outline, introduction, sample illustrations or photographs, captions, sample recipes (if cookbook) and text/sample chapters. Include a market analysis of the potential audience for your book. Who is the reader? What trends does the title speak to?
- Include a list of similar titles including the publisher, ISBN, date of publication, and a brief explanation of how your book differentiates from the others and the competition.
- Include any and all biographies of authors, photographers, etc., that include publishing credits and credentials in the field.
- Be specific on how your author platform makes you the ideal person to write this book. Include specific information on your online and social identity including blogs subscribers, and followers on the various social media platforms you actively engage.
Where to Send Your Proposal
Please send submissions to:
PO Box 232356
Leucadia, CA 92023
for electronic submissions, use our online submission form.
We look forward to seeing your work!